During pregnancy, it is natural if mother want to stay beautiful and charming. However, for you who usually use a lot of cosmetics, you must aware of selection of cosmetics during pregnancy. Make sure that the ingredients contained in cosmetics are not harmful to your pregnancy.
Here are some cosmetics that need to be avoided when you are pregnant :
Hair Care Chemicals
- Hair treatments that use chemicals such as those that been used for rebonding, perms or hair color should be avoided during your first pregnancy. The chemicals ingredients can get into pores of the head and flow into the bloodstream and is very harmful to the fetus and increases the risk of fetal birth defects condition.
- The use of cream hair removers also should be avoided during pregnancy because they contain chemicals that are easily absorbed skin and of course also harmful to your fetus.
Incoming search terms:
- cosmetic contents harmful duringpregnancy
- vaginal discharge during pregnancy
- types of makeup to use during pregnancy
- is rebonding harmful to fetus
- cosmetics use during pregnancy
Pregnant women was frequently trapped by the myths that emerged in the community. Maybe some women who used logic don't believe on it, but there are a lot of women didn't dare to take risks when the myth was not undertaken.
Pregnant women generally receive a variety of restrictions, either from parents, relatives or even friends. To make you as mother clear about this, this is the testimony of one of specialist doctor that usually handle a pregnancy in hospital.
- Do not eat pineapple, tape, soda, content can be hot
That's not true, the fetus will not be contaminated just by eating pineapple, tape and soda. Just because the food contains gas, it is feared can cause discomfort in the liver will likely cause hyperemesis (excessive vomiting)
- Eat bitter melon or bitter thing to make sticky placenta
The placenta becomes sticky because during placental attachment partial placenta attaches more deeply and even able to penetrate the womb. It is not because of eating something bitter melon or bitter food.
Incoming search terms:
- sticky placenta
- 1960s pineapple and pregnancy myth
- pregnancy myths and facts
- myths and facts about prenatal care
- myths and facts about miscarriages